|Make A Crepe Paper Rosette|
How to Make A No-Sew, Three Dimensional Crepe Paper Rosette
A homemade do-it-yourself inspired by The Celebration Shoppe.
This project was used to make a Memory Keepsake Box for my sister’s bridal shower!
- strands of craft beads
- present ribbon
- crepe paper
- a pretty button
- Clear sewing machine bobbin
- Fold the desired length of crepe paper into an accordion.
- Curve the accordion shape around into a circle. You may find that you will have to spread the pleats carefully with your fingers. This may take several attempts
- Close the circle with a touch of hot glue.
- Cover the center of the rosette with a pretty button, a large bead, or a printed rosette piece.
- For a three dimensional look, to a two dimensional object such as the Memory Box, glue a sewing machine bobbin to the bottom.
- Embellish with strands of beads and ribbon.
Isn’t it lovely?